Yoki was born and lived in Holland until she moved to Toronto in 1954. She attended York University, and then furthered her education by taking countless upgrading courses. The proud mother of two, she enjoys hiking, skiing, reading, gardening, and traveling. Yoki's background includes Administration and Retail Sales, and treatment for special needs children - working within the school systems with learning disabled children and at a Treatment Centre for emotionally challenged children.
Challenges and results drive Yoki. If it is considered impossible she will pull the deal together when few others can, often burning the midnight oil. A contributing factor to her success is over thirty five years of sales experience in various industries, acquiring the techniques needed to reach the top and to satisfy her clientele. Yoki is adamant about dedication and commitment to her client's needs and provides both with utmost honesty and integrity. She is a high energy, enthusiastic Realtor who is committed to long lasting relationships and dedicates herself to many generations of past and present clients. Specializing in residential, condo properties and acreages, Yoki serves the SE, SW, and NW quadrants of Calgary. Since entering this industry in 1980, she has come to understand that her professional ethics and her down-to-earth personable approach are the foundation to her long standing career in real estate.
Awards and Achievements:
- Top 1% Nationally since 1983
- Yoki is the only person in Western Canada to receive this most prestigious award
- Life Long Chairman's Club
- Royal LePage Chairman's Club (Top 1% in Canada)
- #1 Realtor in Calgary 6 out of 14 years, remaining years with the Top 5
- MLS Award of Merit, Million Dollar Club, Award of Excellence, Lifetime Member since 1983
- Toronto REALTOR® (1980-1981)
- Canada's Most Referred Realtor's, Relocation Specialist, having handled many major corporate moves